What the program can do for your company!
Pedals for Living™ is a wellness program designed to assist employer groups and their employees by providing resources, education, and discounts for those who engage in cycling. Our goal is to help your company be healthier, happier, and more productive by promoting cycling as a commuting option or recreational activity at your company.
In providing the tools and consulting within this program we hope to eliminate or lower the barriers to entry into the sport and encourage more frequent cycling experiences among your company's employees. Whether experienced or a novice, all cyclists benefit from this program.
- The health and wellness of employees. Positive impact on health insurance premiums as employees increase in fitness.
- Greater productivity as employees have opportunities to get active.
- Cost savings to employees for their cycling product and service needs
- Team building opportunities as you hold internal competitions to see which department accrues the most cycling commuting days, or encourage team members to participate in group cycling events or races.
- Goodwill generated as you earn status as a League of American Bicyclists - "Bicycle Friendly Business" designation.
- Environmental benefit as fewer vehicles are on the local roads
- Distribute program information to their employees.
- Announce Program group rides both from work and other community ride events.
- Designate an internal Cycling Advocate to help monitor the program and encourage participation.
- Provide time and location for on-site bike safety check and education event.
- Develop a bicycle commuter incentive program.
- Promote a CEO/President led company bicycle ride.
- Add The Hub & C'Ville Bikes to your list of corporate partners.
- Provide staff to help educate your employees on bike safety - one on-site event/year.
- Offer discount on product and services for employees.
- Guide free group mountain and road ride events which originate at your company each month.
- Organize other weekly scheduled rides for employees.
- Guide your group through the process of becoming a "Bicycles Friendly Business".
- List your company as a corporate parter on our website.
- Provide President/CEO with a demo bicycle to create excitement within the company from the top down.